Disability Rights Oregon (DRO) is funded by federal grants, contracts, private donations, and attorney fees. DRO is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Please support our work by making a tax deductible donation at www.droregon.org/donate.
DRO’s publications, media, and other documents are the sole responsibility of Disability Rights Oregon and do not necessarily represent the official views of our funders.
DRO’s list of grantors and other funders includes:
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Social Security Administration
- U.S. Department of Education, Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services, Rehabilitation Services Administration
- Oregon Law Foundation
- Lawyers’ Campaign for Equal Justice