Disability Rights Oregon (DRO) is funded by a variety of programs, including federal and state grants, contracts, private donations, and attorney fees. DRO is a 501c3 organization.
DRO’s publications, media, and other documents are the sole responsibility of Disability Rights Oregon and do not necessarily represent the official views of our fundegrantors.
DRO’s list of grantors and other funders includes:
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Social Security Administration
- U.S. Department of Education, Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services, Rehabilitation Services Administration
- Office of the Long-Term Care Ombudsman
- Oregon Law Foundation
- Lawyers’ Campaign for Equal Justice