Giving thanks for our community.
The Board and Staff of DRO Are Thankful for Your Belief that:
- Every Oregonian should have the opportunity to participate in society.
- No-one should be unnecessarily segregated in institutions, facilities or workshops.
- Jails and police should not be the primary social response to people in mental health crisis.
- Abuse, neglect, or victimization of vulnerable people must not be tolerated.
- A good public education should be available for all children.
- Employment at a fair wage should be attainable for all.
- Physical or mental disability should not condemn a person to poverty and dependence.
- Strong and persistent advocacy is necessary to realize these beliefs.
We Are Thankful for your support for Disability Rights Oregon!