Intake closed until March 20

Photo of person seated in a wheelchair holding a cell phone.

To better serve Oregonians with disabilities requesting help, we are transitioning to a new system for Intake requests.

We will not accept new intakes or requests for information and referral until March 20.

Where else can I get help?

You can use the information and tools on our publications page to advocate for your rights.

Abuse & Neglect

If you are a person with a disability or suspect a person with a disability is being abused or neglected, please call 1-855-503-SAFE (7233) to report abuse or neglect to the Oregon Department of Human Services. DRO is not an emergency response agency.



Other Issues 

  • If you need a private attorney:
    • Select from the Oregon State Bar’s Lawyer Referral Service. The State Bar also has a Modest Means Program.
  • If you have a criminal issue :
    • Contact the Circuit Court of the county in which you live to find out whether you qualify for a Public Defender.
  • For general information and referrals about various resources in Oregon: