Accessibility at theaters, stadiums, and performances
Everyone should be able to experience the world around them. People with disabilities enjoy musical performances, taking in the performing arts, or rooting for a favorite sports team just like other people do.
For a snapshot of your rights to access shows, games and other entertainment, and receive accommodations, check out our new FAQ.
Here’s a list of the topics covered.
- Before the show
- Your right to buy tickets
- Your right to accessible seating
- Your right to bring companions or personal aides
- At the show
- Your right to accessible routes and parking
- Your right to accessibility within the venue
- Your right to bring your service animal
- Your right to supertitles, subtitles, headphones, and auxiliary aids
- What if I have an access issue with a performance?