The Ticket to Work program has released a new video in ASL about the program, which offers Social Security disability beneficiaries choices in getting the services and support they need to find work and reach their career goals.
Watch the video below to learn more about:
- How the Ticket to Work program works
- Who is eligible
- What types of providers can help job-seekers
- Which professionals can help job-seekers understand how work will affect their benefits
- The types of job support services offered
- How to find a Ticket to Work provider
As a Deaf person, working on this video series has had special meaning for me personally. There are many different aspects of the Ticket to Work program, and ASL offers an important way for the deaf and hard of hearing to understand how it works. – Kelly Jaksic, Social Security Administration
DRO offers Ticket to Work services through our Plan for Work program. If you want help with Plan for Work services, contact us at 503-243-2081 or 800-452-1694, or fax 503-243-1738.